Invest in Iceland.
- Registration of new business in Iceland, including VAT number and other formalities.
- Hands on consultancy on how to do business in Iceland and operating licenses in Iceland.
- Information on the market situation in Iceland.
- Assistance in establishing contacts and offering guidance in all fields of the Icelandic economy.
- Contacts with local authorities on tax, energy and environmental issues.
- Preparation and organization of trade fair partizipation of foreign companies.
- Arrange site visits and plan contacts with local counterparts.
- Influence legislative body.
- Lobby for improved conditions for foreign investors
As a member of the European Economic Area, Iceland operates its regulatory environment on the same principles as the European Union.